Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pan Seared Flounder with Spaghetti Zucchini

Ok so I have officially converted 2 of my girls to eat fish and zucchini!! I have tried all different ways to cook it for them but this dish has made them a lover. I amazed myself with this one. It was simple and healthy which was a bonus.

Flounder with zucchini

Flounder
2 zucchini
cooking spray
1/2 red bell pepper diced small
1/2 onion diced small
1 tablespoon minced garlic
cilantro chopped
1/4 cup corn (the girls wanted the corn in it, you can leave it out)
1 small can green chiles pureed and cooked

Saute zucchini, red pepper and onion to until tender but not mushy. Add in corn, garlic and cilantro. I seasoned mine with salt, pepper and paprika. Turn off heat and cover. In a large saute pan sprayed with cooking spray saute flounder about 2 minutes on each side. Again season with what you want. I seasoned with salt, pepper, onion, garlic and paprika. In a small food processor puree green chiles until becomes chunky.I strained it before putting it in a small pan and heat. Season with salt and pepper and then spoon over fish.







No comments:

Post a Comment